Friday, November 16, 2007

the wedding pictures. uncle ernies wedding

I wanna say I love it the most and its so beautiful thats why i want to kiss the computer thats all.

eeerrrr fine! tua chee likes to be the skipper. tua chee loves to go to sleep and be asleep for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. that is lauren, and then that is jee chee and then that is tua chee. the end.

this is me and i look pretty because i would like to see my armpit and then because its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

sar chee would like to smile and she would like to be a flowergirl againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. except that sar chee doesn't even care about her picture. bye bye.

mama is so pretty and i love her and i want to kiss her because she is so beautiful and mama loves papa and papa loves mama!

I am posing because i don't like my pose !!! thats all.!!!!

i am so blur!




this is me! hahahaha.

3 people who wanted to say something:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lauren You're sooo blur.. hahah. my make up looks too much...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so agree with everything you said! Except for the armpit part. I dont get it.
Jeech

Diane said...

Lauren, you look very pretty in the little dress. :D

Cheh cheh Diane

YOUTUBE VIDEO ME AND JEE CHEE