Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i wanna say





This is my new blog.


Lauren's new blog..


I miss Kong Kong...






purple round magic ball of shape.====





You can dance. hehehe...


you can also twirl. hahaha


you can dance and twirl and you can also somersault but then enter



rhyz


i know how to spell


lauren and tesco.


i have a mole at my mouth..


i like to read but when its bedtime.


then kebab said you that he has a rope taill. hheheeheheh.


kebab says he has a rope tail.

6 people who wanted to say something:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Lauren you are so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

hi LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!! you r cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren. I love your blog. Your blog is fun. Look, it is so cool! But it is too pink.
I love Tesco too.

Paps

KohTai said...

Hey Lauren! your are so funnily cute! I love you! Make more posts please. The place is so cool!

Diane said...

Lauren, you made my day!

Cheh cheh Diane

Anonymous said...

Lauren!! THis blog is about dog?? Haha... I love your blog!! You are just so adorable!!

Che Che Amelia.. =)

YOUTUBE VIDEO ME AND JEE CHEE